Thursday, January 28, 2010

Wedding Update


Things are going so well on the wedding planning front!!
Last week we got the DJ and the florist taken care of. Last night we picked out the bridesmaid dresses and I got to pick up my veil. Next week we going to go pick out the Tux's...everything is just falling into place and its incredible!! Table arangments are coming together.


Next big project.....wedding invitiations....trying to avoid that one because I cannot bear to see how much that is going to cost us...if only I had time to save some money and make them myself!!! Maybe I can find good deal somewhere! Also need to go pick out the food for the reception and figure out the floor plan for the tables for the recepetion. But with under 150 days to go...its finally becoming a reality that soon I will be a MRS!!!! Cant wait!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment