Saturday, January 23, 2010

Wedding Shoes

Now that all the major things are done for the wedding one of my newest dilemma has been trying to find out what shoes to wear on the big day. Now dont get me wrong Id love to get a pair of Christian Louboutin Pumps or a fabulous pair of Manolo Blahniks. But I obviously cannot spend hundreds of dollars on a pair of shoes even though it is my dream to own a few pairs of these incredible shoes one day.

So Instead I am stuck looking for a more reasonable but equally as fabulous pair of shoes. I know I am going to wear a pair of flats during most of the reception, but I gotta find a great pair of pumps for the ceremony. I want something bright and a little bit out there because you cant really even see them so why not get something fun!!

So here are a few I like. Part of me wants to get purple to go with the bridemaid dresses and then there is a part of me that wants to get fun sparkle ones... so I just dont know, I love shoes so much maybe Ill just buy a bunch and then pick the perfect pair the day of!





I love these Kate Spade slingbacks!!



But I also think it would be fun to wear some cut purple pumps, like these, to go with the girls' dresses!

So many shoes to choose from its so difficult. I guess when it comes down to it nobody really sees them, but despite this I still think it would be great to have a fun, totally fabulous pair of shoes!! Maybe one day Ill just find a pair and know that those are the ones!

Or...maybe Ill just splurge.......


Ahhhh.....LOVE!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment